1. What is the High Impact Custom Design Process?
Once your order is placed for the High Impact Custom Design, you will:
- Speak with a Design Expert. We'll walk you through creating the most incredible cards for you, and get you ready to start making lasting first impressions.
- Initial Mock-Ups. We'll work our design magic to create a digital proof and send it over to you. This takes around 2-3 business days.
- Revisions. Perfection requires refinement. If you aren't 100% happy with your design, we'll redesign it to get the look you're going for.
You may make up to 5 revisions per design for free.
You may request up to 2 design overhauls.
- Proofing & Printing. Once the design is made to your liking, we will finalize the design with our production and get your cards prepped for print. Last second changes can be made before sending your cards into production.
2. What do I need to get started with a High Impact Custom Design?
- Vector Logo - Providing a Vector Logo will allow for your Logo to be printed at the best possible quality. 300dpi logos are acceptable as well. We do not store logos from other orders.
- Card Information - We need to know what goes on the card (name, address, etc.).
- Color Scheme - A general color scheme of what you envision will get us started in the right direction of your design.
- Ideas and Inspiration - The more information, the better. Giving clear and detailed direction will help ensure that the design is catered to your tastes or target audience instead of randomly based on the designers current preference. If there are any particular card stocks or options you like, please let us know!