1. What forms of accepted payment do you take?
- American Express
2. What is your payment process?
- A $1.00 pre-authorization hold may show up on your credit card charges when you place your order. However this is just a pending charge that does not actually go through.
- We check files prior to processing payment to ensure that your printing project makes sense to us and is possible with the files provided. Full payment by credit card is required for all orders prior to a digital proof being created.
3. My order is placed on hold due to my payment declining. How do I proceed?
- If the charge declines when processing your order, your order will be placed on hold and will contact you via email or phone to let you know.
- Call your Bank or Credit Card company to inquire about the decline. Your financial institution will be able to remove the hold on your account
- Once you have the issue with your financial institution resolved, we ask that you call us back with your order number.
- We can then go ahead and attempt to charge the same card or will need a new card to process.
4. Credit Card Security
Credit card numbers are never held on our servers. Our system sends your card information to our Processing Partner and leaves a token to allow us to charge your card.